As I was perusing the internet searching for some ideas to give my open, book-filled, kitchen shelves a much needed style make-over, I found these beautiful pictures. After seeing these, I was filled with inspiration! I really liked how the dishes act as a focal point in both sets of shelves and are used as decor.
- Believe Plaque – This started out as a plain old 1×4 board.
- White Tin Frame – This was originally a rust colored Dollar Tree Picture Frame.
- Scroll Grate – I refurbished an old oak floor grate.
- Turquoise Jar – I loved the shape but not the flat brown color of this metal jar.
- Vintage Script – I gave a plain white picture frame new life.